CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag... You're It!

I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth...
At least what I perceive the truth to be. ;)


1. What's his name? Brian Linn
2. How long have you been married? about 19 months
3. How long did you date? about 2 and a half years, but we always considered the first 6 months of that just sort of hanging out. I guess it really was dating though.
4. How old is he? 38, although he claims that because Stephanie put 28 in last years' family calendar that he's really only 28. But his drivers license says he was born in 1969 - he's gotta be 38.
5. Who eats more? Definately him - especially since I've been pregnant and nothing sounds good to me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Me. He didn't say it till our wedding.
7. Who is taller? He is. I'm glad I don't have to worry about tall shoes.
8. Who sings better? It depends on who you ask. Since I'm answering the question, I do. But he still says he's the "rock star".
9. Who is smarter? I hate to admit it, but I think he is. Only because he remembers EVERYTHING!!! Good or bad, he stores it all away.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Especially when I'm pregnant. And even though I know none of you would believe it, he can give me some pretty decent competition in this area given the right subject matter.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do. We all pretty much do our own - it's just easier that way.
12. Who does the dishes? He has definately done more dishes since we've been married, although I should be doing more of them now. Our deal was that he would do them till we got a dishwasher and then I would do them. But while I've been sick, he's been really good about cleaning up the kitchen.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When we're in bed, I do. But we both prefer the middle. We usually are only in bed at the same time for a couple hours (by the time I go to bed and then he gets up early).
14. Who pays the bills? He does. That was one of the things I was MORE THAN HAPPY to give up after we got married. I hated that part of being single.
15. Who mows the lawn? He does. I think my family knows my attitude toward yard work, although I do help occasionally. But isn't that what kids are for?
16. Who cooks dinner? I try. I really wish I enjoyed it more.
17. Who drives when you are together? It depends. Most of the time around town if we take my car I drive, if we take his, he does. He drives all day long for work and doesn't like to do extra. Although, he did drive the entire 6000 miles of the road trip.
18. Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one. I don't know. I think we both give in if it's really that important to the other. I probably end up getting my way more often just because he likes making me happy. :)
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't think either one of ever really admits that we're wrong.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? We probably see his parents more often cause they're here, but we definately talk to my parents more.
21. Who proposed? He did! See earlier post. :)
22. Who has more friends? Does this count online friends? I think I have more friends that I do things with in real life and he has many, many more friends that try to chat with him.
23. Who has more siblings? Me (4:1) Although, if you count the foster kids that lived with his family while he was growing up, I'm way outnumbered. I don't even know by how many.
24. Who wears the pants in the family? I keep trying to hand them to him, but Brian doesn't like wearing pants.

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but since everyone I know that is both married and has a blog has already done this, I'm going to tag anyone who comes across this who meets both of those requirements and hasn't answered the questions yet. :)

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Nice. Sounds like Brian does all the work around there. Accept you driving him around in your car and carrying his big baby around all day.

Jessica said...

lol... Brian doesn't like wearing pants... yeah, when we drop in unannounced, he's usually in sweatshorts. Must be his "work around the house" uniform. ;-)