CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sierra's been tagged

10 yrs ago: Crying and pooping.

5 Things on my list of things to do today: 1. Sleep. 2. Touch Mom's belly. 3. Use the toilet. 4. Take a shower. 5. Read.

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Move. Get a cool new basketball/tennis court. Get a new bunkbed for my room.

3 of my bad habits: 1.Chewing on writing utensils. 2. Long showers. 3. Sitting on the toilet too long after I'm already done.

Places I have lived: Puyallup, Tacoma, Federal Way, WA; In Mom's car for a month.

Things most people don't know about me: I have good grades. I am an alien. I'm watching you.

I tag......... Talmage.

1 comments:

Stepha said...

Now this is truly a family blog. You've all posted something now. How exciting.