CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Brian's First Post

Brian's Answers (typed & censored by Sarah):

10 yrs ago: I was wandering down a long, windy road. I was 18, using Stephanie's math. I worked at Loomis Armored Cars, same early morning shift. Getting up early. Raising [heck].

5 Things on my list of things to do today: 1. Sleep. 2. Use the toilet. 3. Scratch my [censored]. 4. Find someone to make me dinner. 5. Watch TV. I'm just keeping it real, bro.

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Sleep in. That's all that matters.

3 of my bad habits: I am perfection - there are none.

Places I have lived: Tacoma, WA; Ft. McClellan, AL (4 months in Basic Training); Japan (2 weeks, military duty); one month last year in my car.

Things most people don't know about me: I have a heart. I have a sense of humor. I could care less. I'm a mean, grumpy old man. [editor's note: Brian's words, not Sarah's] There's a reason people don't know things about me.

I tag......... Sierra.

1 comments:

Stepha said...

Amen brother. Way to tell it like it is!