CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Tag???

Another game of tag??? I'm going to tag Lindsey and Mom before Jessica can. :)

10 yrs ago: Thank you Stephanie and Brandon for making me feel so old. I was NOT in Junior High - I wasn't even in high school still! I was living with Mom and Dad in Puyallup and had a 6 month old baby Sierra. Not too far off where I'll be in another 6 months - except not living with Mom and Dad! I'm sure they're happy about that.

5 Things on my list of things to do today: Only 5??? I have a whole bunch of papers and grades that need to be done which I left on my desk this afternoon and will return to Monday. I have a house to clean. I have laundry to be done. I have a baby room to put together. And I have to take a nap. I'm exhausted.

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: Quit working!!! Although, maybe I may take on some private students just for the fun of it. I'd buy the empty lot next door and the "stupid house" around the corner as well as any other houses on the block that would sell, bulldoze all the houses, and start building our estate. And then invest to live off the interest and travel around the world.

3 of my bad habits: I chew on pens and pencils - a nasty habit, I know, but at least everyone knows which ones are mine. I put off doing housework - I'm really trying to change this, but it's hard to be motivated when I dislike it so much. I don't cook enough - again, something I'm trying to change, but I just don't enjoy it.

Places I have lived: Tacoma, Puyallup, Federal Way, SeaTac, Bonney Lake, WA; Provo UT

Things most people don't know about me: I love doing research - looking up and learning about pretty much any topic, but especially anything related to the tv show LOST or related to Music History. I sometimes plan out fantasy trips that we could take, just to see where we could go and what we could do. (That's how our 2007 road trip started.)

1 comments:

HoneyGram & Papa said...

I love reading about my kids - its almost as good as reading about the grandkids!