CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Day


We had our first snow day this week. I was thinking that I was jealous of everyone in Utah and Idaho when they kept talking about their 8-10 inches of snow. But we got our 2 inches and had a day off school, so I'm not so jealous anymore. I was laid up sick the entire day (plus 2 more), but Sierra had fun playing with a couple friends who came over for the day. (I wish I could've got pictures of them. I hate being sick!) According to the weather reports, there may be more snow next week. Maybe we'll get another inch or 2, another day off and another opportunity for pictures. :)

2 comments:

Stepha said...

Your yard looks good with snow! I think you need some more too so that it won't quite such a novelty.

HoneyGram & Papa said...

The best thing about Washington snow vs. Utah snow are the fir trees covered in snow. It gives it a contrast that we don't see here. Thanks for the pic. It would only be better if Sierra was in it.