CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sophie Update

I don't know how many of you have asked for more pictures of Sophie. I guess I didn't realize how long it's been since I updated about her. She has recently found her voice and has begun chewing and drooling on her hands. And the best news of all is that it looks like we might finally be weaned from the breast shield she's been attached to. FINALLY!!!

Stephanie, this picture has to go in the next calendar. Daddy and Sophie playing at the computer.
We got her room set up and she enjoys laying in there talking to herself in the mirror.


I think she really looks like Sierra in this picture:


She wakes up happy (I wonder who she gets that from) and will usually talk to you and smile at you when you come in to pick her up. However, the morning I had the video camera... not so much. She did, however start talking to the camera when I started changing her diaper. (Happy when the clothes come off. Who does she get that from???)



Honey Gram sent a box of headbands and bows, one of which she wore today to go out to lunch with Grammy.

After Sophie's nap, the girls gave me a card and some gift cards for my birthday. They love me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dats bebe Soapie!

Anonymous said...

yes it is LaMar.