CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Student of the Month

Sierra received the Student of the Month award this morning. We received a letter from the school telling us about the assembly, but warning us to keep it a secret. Sierra's been asking me to take her to school, so this morning I took her to breakfast and then dropped her off at school. When she was out of sight I parked the car and went in for the awards assembly.

As some of you know, Sierra was selected this year to be on the 08-09 sound crew and do the set up and running of the sound system for assemblies. So, I got to watch her do the set up for this assembly as part of her training.

She received a certificate in recognition of her academic achievements. She has done so well at school this year. We're so proud of her!

2 comments:

HoneyGram & Papa said...

Oh, Sierra, I'm soooo happy for you!! Way to go! No more telling me how awful school is ;=/ you silly girl. I wish I could've been there to see you get your award. You have come such a long way since 1st grade, I'm very proud of you. Love you~

Stepha said...

Good job Sierra! I am pretty much the proudest Aunt in the world. I knew you were the greatest kid at the school. Now we just have paperwork and pictures to prove it!