CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Lazy Saturday

We had a wonderfully relaxing Saturday this past weekend. The best part (for me anyways) was waking up to the sounds of Sierra cleaning the kitchen without being asked. What a wonderful surprise that was. I understand a bit more why that always pleased Mom. We lazed around the house for most of the day. Sierra had a few friends over - Celeste, Olivia and Jessica. They enjoyed playing in and out of the house and even got the hose out and got wet for a bit. I grabbed the camera when I saw Sierra pretending to pee with the hose, but missed the shot. I got a few others instead. They sure had fun....




Sophie, on the other hand, did not have friends over. She did, however, enjoy playing on the floor with Mom and her teddy bears. The teddy bears are perfect - just enough to hold on to, but not so much that she can't get them into her mouth. There are 5 teddy bears that came in a little beehive, meant for little kids to practice emptying and picking up. While not taken the same day, the last picture is what Sophie managed to do shortly after waking up from a nap while the beehive was in her crib. We found her like that extremely frustrated that she couldn't move her arm. Let this be a lesson - don't stick your arm inside a beehive! :)








1 comments:

Stepha said...

I can't wait for you guys to be out here! I'm excited to play in the water with Sierra, and Sophie is looking so big! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! And I love the fact that she loves her bears. Finally I have a neice that likes bears over any other comfort toy. My life is now complete!