CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Baby's Growing Up Already

Today Sophie is 23 days old. I dressed her in the same outfit she wore when she came home from the hospital and I couldn't believe the difference in how it fit her. I know she's changed a lot, but wow....

Guess which picture is which. :)


When it was time for pjs I realized all her pajamas that fit were dirty (thank you middle-of-the-night diaper blowouts), so I looked in the next size up (3 months). They don't fit perfectly, but she's definately not swimming in them either.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Talmage says...
"She's so cute. I love her!"

Stepha said...

As always, she's adorable! It makes me so sad to see her growing so fast! She's going to be HUGE by the time I get to see her! I can't wait to see her in real life.

Aubrey said...

Hey! I just saw a message from your mom mentioning that she had a link to your blog from hers. Its so fun to see pictures of you guys and your darling new baby! Congratulations. I hope all is well with you and your family.
-Aubrey (your cousin, just in case you weren't sure. :)