CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Baby!!!

I had my first doctor appointment for the new baby today. I am 11 weeks now. She couldn't find the heartbeat, so we had to do an ultrasound. Too bad, I know. :)

Here's our picture. Keep in mind, at 11 weeks, the baby is still so small it looks pretty much like a blob on the picture. We were able to see the tiny heartbeat. The line that you see on the image was used to measure the baby (almost 4 cm in length), and is against the baby's rump, but not directly over the baby in the picture. If you look carefully, you can sort of see bits of where the head is (in the middle of the black), and the little lump coming off the top side is the arm bud. That's about all we could make out. Everything is going fine and my official due date is October 18th.

4 comments:

Lindsey Phelps said...

Yay! I'm so excited!

Jessica said...

Ahh, what an adorable blob! I'm so glad everything is going well!

bec said...

congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well.

Tiar Hatley said...

How exciting!! Congrats!!